Join us virtually Thursday, July 29 – Saturday, July 31 2021 at the AAFP National Conference. We look forward to meeting you!
The National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students, from the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), is the prime destination for family medicine residents and medical students who want to explore all the specialty has to offer.
This unforgettable conference, hosted every summer, gives future family physicians exclusive access to incredible resources in family medicine, including:
- 10 hours of live workshops and Main Stage sessions
- Access to all education for 30 days after the event
- Virtual expo hall, including the ability to schedule one-on-one appointments
- 10 hours of networking opportunities
- 30+ relevant workshops, clinics, and procedural courses
- 370+ exhibiting residency programs, medical missions, and employers
- 4,000+ attendees and peers to network with